Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Red Kite Gallery

I have been very fortunate to have discovered a wonderful artist living right in my midst! Her name is Suzanne Rittenhouse. I had seen her in her garden painting away and when we finally spoke, I showed her a magazine clipping of a painting I had just fallen in love with. She made a reproduction of it for me that is just splendid and hangs in my hallway. Since then, she has taken a photo of my father in laws boat and turned it into a beautiful oil painting that will be his fathers day gift.

Lately she has turned to a more whimsical set of drawings that I fell in love with as soon as I saw them. They are just beautiful and I now own 4 of them. Something tells me this will not be end of my purchases from her but if you get a chance, you need to go visit her site here

She is now working on dinosaurs which I fear will be hanging on my sons wall soon. Here are some images lifted from her site - some of the ant drawings are my earlier purchases!!






All images via Red Kite Gallery

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home