Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Teachers and the Appreciation thereof!


Happy Teacher Day! Not sure if that is the correct greeting but I do like the sentiment. I only found out last night that today is National Teacher Day so it was hard to put together a worthy gift. I am not sure what is a worthy gift for those wonderful people who take my daughter every day and send her back to me with more than when she left. They are patient, kind, compassionate, smart, tough and wonderful people who do one of the toughest jobs I can think of. I ended up baking a large batch of cupcakes and sending them along with some chocolate but I wish I could have done more!

So to all teachers, I tip my cap to you and say THANK YOU - from the bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home