Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Williamsburg Marketplace

Thanks to Grandma Becky, I have been made aware of this little jewel. Much of the stuff is not really my thing, but boy are there some gems hidden in there. The one item that took my breath away was the one thing Grandma Becky said I could not see!!! I feel she may be saving it up for an Alexandra gift and that is fine by me. Curiosity got the better of me though and I am glad I peeked! It is just the most beautiful child's tea set I have seen. I also love the 3 mini tea pots - you can never have enough pots when it is tea party time!

Who knew? Colonial Williamsburg sent directly to my door in Washington State!




images from Williamsburg Marketplace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home