Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesdays Gone with the wind

I have been in quite an uninspired place the past few days. Life away from the computer has been fine and dandy but I could not bring myself to put finger to keyboard. I just don't have much to say. I have spent a lot of time looking at other blogs and admiring the creativity and the unadulterated pretty of it all. Me, not so much! Today I was inspired by the whole beauty of it all. I went for a little bike ride, felt the breeze and just enjoyed the whole majesty that is the Pacific Northwest. The air is just so clean here. Then I came home and spent some time looking at other blogs. There is a list to the left of this post of places I love to go online. These are blogs that i think exemplify all that is good in a blog. They provide me with signposts to places I may be too lazy to find on my own. Decor 8 was my blog of choice today and I loved the whole piece on Anthropologie and how they have commissioned the artist Nathalie Lete. So much pretty just sitting right there at Anthropologie. I receive the catalog and I do go to the store whenever I venture across the Puget Sound to Seattle, but I feel quite sure without the aid of a blog, I may have missed this completely. So thank you to all those that blog and do all the hard work for me. Thank you for letting me just sit back, relax, drink coffee and simply live through your endeavors. Merci



Photo via decor 8

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home