Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Again with the Blog!

If at first you don't succeed, try and blog again. I have failed miserably in my prior attempts to do this blog thing - I find excuses to not sit and direct my attention to something! But this time I swear it will be different. This time, I will be consistent and this time, I will be diligent and this time, I will be.... oh who am I kidding, this time I can only promise that i will try!

I have spent a lot of time of late enjoying the fruits of others labors. I have found some beautiful places to go online and lose myself. There are so many beautiful blogs out there and I have barely scratched the surface. Most of the blogs I have listed are places I visit most every day and I find myself getting quite miffed if they have the audacity to take a day away from their computer.

So I decided that I will try another blog. See how far I can take it! See how long I last before I get distracted by something shiny!

Please to Enjoy!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home