Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Things I miss..



Number 1 - The Habitat catalog. I miss being able to walk into a Habitat store and get inspired. I miss being able to get my grubby mitts on the catalog. Why won't they allow me to just pay for the shipping and handling and ship me a copy to the Good Ol' US of A? I just like looking! I like the photography. Oh who am I kidding? I like the fact that it reminds me of college. Reminds me of furnishing my first flat. Reminds me of my youth! Who doesn't want a reminder of that occasionally. Oh well, I guess I need to hit someone up and have them send me a copy. They already refer to me as that crazy Yankee so this wont seem strange at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home