Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PBK Tree House

How much do I love this darn catalog/website/store? Well pretty much a lot. I do buy some items from there but I think I take more inspiration from them than anything else. The catalog is like a magazine filled with pretty pictures. I have already spoken of my fondness for tree houses, so I am loving this item...



I am sucker for a Ferris Wheel, so as soon as I saw this Centerpiece, I fell in love. I think real mini cupcakes in each carriage would be awesome.



And Owen loves all things animal related, so I love this. I am mainly attracted to the picket fence centerpiece - I know I can replicate that in some way! Oh and that Cow print cake in the background - yes I can see that happening here!



Finally, I love the Octopus Sprinkler in this photo! Simply fun!



images from Pottery Barn Kids

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home