Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Little Hut




At 1am this morning, I was waiting for the last of my baking to be baked. I sat bleary eyed in front of this very monitor trawling the internet while smells of warm shortbread filled the air. I sat up in my chair when I saw the images above at Cookie Mag online. I am a sucker for any kind of packaging and these boxes are beyond adorable. So about 3 clicks later and they were mine. Beware the 1am internet experience, it is fraught with pitfalls. Many an Amazon purchase has been made in the wee hours of the morning! Not that these purchases were a pitfall.

So I received my templates in my inbox this morning and now I have to work out if this is within my reach! I also visited the Little Hut website and it is filled with just beautiful things! There is also a little hut blog but that will have to wait until later!

Now I must go and finish packing up said baked goods so they can be in the mail this morning - Mothers Day waits for nobody.

Images via Apartment Therapy

1 Comments:

Blogger sigszilla said...

I call dibs on the rabbit one!

May 8, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home