Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Friday, May 16, 2008

You know it is hot!

The Pacific Northwest is going to be close to 90 degrees through the weekend and our local news stations are all over it in the usual understated way! It leads off all news which tells me it must be a slow news day! Of course if I look at any National news sites, I realize it is not really a slow news day or week - far too much death and destruction for that but I digress. I know it is going to be hot because I have already been told to stay hydrated and look out for any elderly neighbors! Does 4 days of almost 90 degree weather really constitute a heatwave? I find it a wonderful break from our long winter but I do not think it is cause for hysteria.

One good thing is getting to sit outside and enjoy myself a refreshing beverage so I may just go and do that again!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home