Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Marie Claire Idees


This is one of those magazines that I really look forward to receiving. By receiving, I mean timing it so that the one issue that my local Barnes & Noble receives makes it into my mitts. It is usually about a week to 10 days after it hits French newstands that i start stalking the magazine lady at B&N! I got my first glimpse of the new issue at the website Marie Claire Idees. It looks pretty good non?!

You do not need to speak French to enjoy this magazine but if you really feel like a good laugh and would like some clue as to what the text means, you need to go here
It is hilarious!

So now I need to go set my timer for a week today and let my stalking begin!
Au revoir!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home