Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pretties from Anthropologie.

I received these in the mail today. I had seen them some time ago and when I went back to purchase, they were on sale - happy day! Mine are yellow but you get the idea!



Inside the package was the Summertime catalog which is a thing of beauty. However, I found myself worried for some of the models. They seemed to a little distracted and not paying attention to their surroundings. Walking while reading is not something I would recommend. I have been the recipient of far too many bumps, bruises and nicks to tell of here due to trying to walk and read at the same time. Not a good plan, believe me! However, I did see these and thought they must be wrapped and sent to me as soon as possible.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home