Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Monday, October 6, 2008

I can do this!


I saw this image at the Dean & Deluca website and I thought it very pretty. I also thought that unlike a lot of the cakes showcased in the catalog, these were something I could pull off. So I think that is going to be my next project. They are very fall/thanksgiving and therefore must be make their appearance soon! I like the slice of tree used as a plate! Slice of tree? I know there is a technical word for it but it has escaped me for now!!

According to the website, they are Pumpkin with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Icing, Cinnamon with Mayan Chocolate Buttercream Frosting and Vanilla with Vanilla Frosting. The top looks like a leaf cut from colored fondant - at least that is what I think I will use. So stay tuned - they are on the way!

Photo via Dean & DeLuca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home