Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Boden skirts

I have maintained a long love affair with Boden which has transcended the Atlantic ocean and many separations. I received the latest catalog this week and it was the skirts that grabbed me. I have not been too much of a fan of skirts of late but these are just mummy enough to grab my attention. Love both but if I had to push, the grey corduroy would be my choice. I love the entire outfit actually (hint, hint)!




It is a little louder than I would normally wear but I need to get out of the comfort zone and stretch a little. The denim skirt and sweater is way more in my wheelhouse - I may as well be Amish huh?!

Both outfits avaialable from Boden USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home