Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Is it wrong...

that I am excited new episodes of Barefoot Contessa will be airing soon? I miss that broad! I miss oohing and ahhhing over her fabulous home. I miss casting envious glances at her fresher than fresh abundance of glorious food stuffs! I wish I could dislike her but she is just cool. I have not had one of her recipes fail me so for that alone she is just plain likable in my eyes! God bless the Ina Garten.

Oh and since I am talking about Food Network, what the hell happened to that network? It has become for the most part unwatchable. If I need instruction on how to open a can or how to make said can appear homemade, then perhaps the Food network is not the channel for me. Perhaps it is just me, but I am tired of the non cooking
cooks that seem to have taken over. It drives me nuts.

So in summary, no it is not wrong for me to be excited about Ina - she is one of the few bright spots left on that network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home