Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Visiting with Visitors!

We had my delightful sister in law Amanda come visit this past week. It was a lovely visit and we got to visit a few places we may have put off. Seattle as a tourist is always fun but the highlight for me was our visit to Hurricane Ridge. I wrote about this already but it was breathtaking and well worth the drive. Another highlight was the Point Defiance Zoo. I myself am not a fan of zoos, but my children are and who am I to get in the way of that. This particular zoo is on the smaller side which makes it ideal for an afternoon out with kids. Very easy to see it all and not feel rushed. Apart from the trips, it was nice just to let my children get to know their aunt again. I like having guests!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home