Pretty and Witty and Fey

Just my pursuit of all the pretty things.

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Genius of Jordan

One of my favorite blogs is Oh Happy Day. I like the style of one Jordan Ferney! Today she revealed her genius plan and it is way cool! It is one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" ideas. A master stroke. It is called the Pretty Little Things club and the premise is you subscribe for 6 or 12 months for a small fee. Then each month you receive a pretty little thing (duh!). It is intriguing! I am not sure too many other bloggers would be able to pull it off but this blog has been going strong for quite a few years and she has a strong and devoted following. I cannot wait to see what each month will bring! It should be fun.



Image of some of her projects via Tangled and True

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home